- Kossack Squats – keeping feet flat, squat to one side, extending the opposite knee. Actively press the knee out over the toe while maintaining the arch in the foot. Stay low and force the hips back as you transition from side to side.
- Rotation Lunge & Twist – with legs spread out, rotate and lunge to one side placing your opposite elbow on the outside of the knee. Place the hands together like you are praying. Switch sides.
- Duck Walks – with both hands behind the head, maintain a solid squat position walking forward, backwards, and side to side.
- Light Goodmornings or RDLS – helps to reinforce hip hinge and neutral spine
Please check out the video for all the movements: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K9vu81ltPE0
- BB RDLs (70% of best weight) 4sx4r
- KB Strict Shoulder Press (Hvy weight) 4sx3r
- 10 Laps
- 20 Pullups
- 30 BB Rollouts
- 40 KB Thrusters
- 50 Box Jumps
- 60 T2B
- 70 Sitouts
- 80 Wall Balls
- 90 Jumping Lunges
- 100 Ball Slams