Skill: Focus on mobility and stability drills to improve our movements & flexibility for our lifts.
1. Active Chest Pull to floor – start on hands & knees with palms flat. Sit back onto your heels while keeping arms straight & palms on the floor.
2. Quadruped Shoulder Rotation – On hands & knees, place one hand behind the head. Actively press away (rotate) the shoulder as far back as possible then bring down to opposite knee.
3. Wrist Mobility – on knees & hands with palms flat on floor, rotate fingers out then shift body weight back and forth. Increase rotation by walking fingers out.
4. Arm reach with rotation – on knees & elbows, chin tucked, reach one arm out fully, rotate thumb out & lift.
Please check out this video for all the movements:
1. KB Slingshot 3sx8r/side
2. BB Deadlift 3sx5r (80% of best weight)
**Work up to 80% then perform sets and reps at that weight
3. KB Russian Swings 3sx12r
** Superset the BB Deadlift with Russian Swings**
Please go to this website to view all the exercises that we will be doing throughout the next month. http://kettlebellsworkouts.com/kettlebell-exercises/
20 Min EMOM
Even – x10 Rollouts + 2 Burpees over bar
Odd – x 3 KB Snatches/side + x10 TRX Rows