1. Kossack Squats – Keeping feet flat, squat to the side, extending the opposite knee. Actively press the knee out over the toe while maintaining the arch in your foot. Stay low and force the hips back as you transition from side to side.
2. Rotation Lunge & Twist – Legs spread out, rotate & lunge placing your elbow on the outside of the opposite knee. Place the hands together like you are praying.
3. Duck Walks – both hands behind head, maintain a solid squat position walking forward, backwards, and side to side.
4. Light Goodmornings or RDLs – helps to reinforce hip hinge & neutral spine
Please check out this video for all the movements:
1. KB Slingshot 3sx8r/side
2. KB Single Arm Clean + Press 3sx6r/side
3. KB Bottoms up Press 3sx6r/side
Please go to this website to view all the exercises that we will be doing throughout the next month. http://kettlebellsworkouts.com/kettlebell-exercises/
“Partner Twenty-two’s” – one partner works while the other rests, run is performed together after both partners have completed the exercise
20 HR push-ups
20 BB front squat
20 KB SDHP
20 wall balls
20 BB power clean
20 plank jack
20 box jumps
20 BB thrusters